ABL began in 2001 as a blasting and coating company. The business was originally located on a two acre plot off of Interstate 49 and Hwy 182 in Carencro, Louisiana. Within four years, ABL was forced to find a larger facility and moved to our current Bosco facility located in Cankton, Louisiana.
We know you have many opportunities out there to fill your fabrication and coating needs, and we would like to be your supplier of choice. Give us a call or come by and visit, you are always welcome.
Buildings & Facilities:
The facility is located on a 10 acre plot with five acres undeveloped and ready for expansion.
- 5,000 square feet in offices.
- Fabrication shop is nearly 10,000 square feet with 2 overhead cranes and a 700 square foot hydro testing area.
- 6,000 square feet blasting building accompanied by 9 paint booths, the newest is 6,000 square feet with a set of 22' X 42' bifold doors and exhaust system.
- ABL offers ASME fabrication, pipe and structural fabrication, blasting and coatings.
- Blasting and Coating division prides itself in serving many of the major oilfield service companies as well as the small shops. Carboline, International, Ameron and PPG as just a sampling of the coating companies used by our experienced staff.
- Fabrication Division has certifications in both structural and pipe. Our current customer base includes all of the major oilfield service companies as well as many of the small and large independents. ABL is an ASME coded "U" & "R" shop. We now provide a complete package now with quality fabrication and sandblasting.
- ABL is an oilfield equipment provider to Greene’s Energy, MI SWACO, Halliburton Energy Services, Tervita, LLC, Stric-Lan Well Testers, EXPRO Americas, Baker Oil Tools, FMC Technologies, and Moores Pump & Services to name a few.